Your time is the most valuable asset you can offer to the students at Errol Hassell. Our community is fortunate to include individuals with a wide range of talents, knowledge and abilities. Let's put your skills to use in our school! Please consider involvement that will accommodate your schedule. Described below are the school-wide events and activities that require support by dedicated and creative role models.
Please review the information below. Most of the leadership positions for these activities are already filled, but we need a team of helpers to make every activity a success. By marking activities that are of interest to you, you will be contacted by an Activity Leader during the activity’s planning stage, to answer any questions and to clarify what your role might be.
Thank you for considering any volunteer opportunity at Errol Hassell!
- Art Literacy six lessons year-round
- Book Fair TBA
- Carnival May 18 (4-7pm)
- Fifth Grade Activities Year round fundraising Spring Celebration
- Fun Run PTO Main Fundraiser Fun Run - Sep 21 All Day
- Library Support year-round
- Newsletter weekly
- Passport Club monthly
- Picture Day Oct 9 Re-takes Nov 16
- Science Fair Apr 19 Evening 6:30PM-7:30PM
- Hearing TBA 8:00am-12:00pm Vision Screening Dec 12 8:00am-12:00pm